Rob Duncan is available to speak at events of all shapes and sizes. These can range from keynote addresses at major conferences, to half and full day seminars, to lunch and learns for small groups. Rob and his team love a creative challenge, so bring us your ideas!
Fee guidelines: custom keynotes and full-day seminars are $5,000-$7,500 plus expenses. Commissioned theater pieces will be quoted on request. Please contact us to discuss your needs and our pricing options in more detail.
Some examples of recent topics include the following:
- Teambuilding Lessons from a Voyage around Cape Horn: Keynote address to major pharmaceutical conference in Orlando.
- Toward a Collaborative Innovation Ecosystem: Address to global innovation symposium in Beijing.
- Building Relationships through Online Social Networking: Keynote address to business association.
- The Big Power of Small Favors: Social Networking for Fun and Profit: Seminar presentation to university professional development day.
- Competitive Intelligence: Fast, Cheap & Ethical: Two day hands-on seminar to major port authority.
- Selling for Shy People: Business development seminar for scientific researchers at a college.
The above is just a small list of the seminars that Rob has conducted. With a rich and varied background and vast resources of knowledge to draw upon, almost any event can have a custom crafted set of messages and content delivered. If we aren’t positive we can do a great job, we won’t book the engagement. In assessing your situation and needs, we will ask you to complete a brief questionnaire, so that we can be certain of delivering a presentation that will leave your audience informed, inspired and delighted.
Interested in a unique, one-of-a-kind gift to your troops that will be talked about for years? Consider commissioning a piece of theater for your event. Actors and other participants can either be drawn from your team, provided by us, or a blend of the two. Let’s put on a play!
Contact us today!